Math – Class Two
- Chapter 1.1 – Students correctly read and write numbers in words.
- Chapter 1.2 – Students understand Ascending Order.
- Chapter 1.3 – Students understand Descending Order.
- Chapter 2 – Students should be able to add one, two and three-digit numbers.
- Chapter 3 – Students should be able to subtract one, two and three-digit numbers.
- Chapter 4 – Students will remember the multiplication tables of 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Chapter 5 – Students should be able to divide one number from another.
- Chapter 6 – Students should be able to measure lengths and measure with different measuring units.
- Chapter 7 – Students should be able to describe different fractions.
- Chapter 8 – Students will be able to describe time correctly in different formats.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes