Science – Class Four
- Chapter 2.1 + 2.2 – Students will learn the uses of plants and animals.
- Chapter 4.1 + 4.2 – Students will be able to differentiate between different animals based on their eating habits.
- Chapter 5 – Students should learn about endangered animals and plants and ways to protect them.
- Chapter 7 – Students would be able to know about electricity.
- Chapter 8 – Students will be able to describe machine and its types.
- Chapter 9 – Students should learn about heat and measuring instrument of heat.
- Chapter 10 – Students should learn about light and its properties.
- Chapter 11 – Students will be able to explain sound, its types and noise pollution.
- Chapter 12 – Students will be able to learn about the earth and its related concepts.
- Chapter 13 – Students will be able to learn about the solar system and its related concepts.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Medium
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes
- Needs and Characteristics of Living things : Animals
- Needs and Characteristics of Living things : Plants
- Living Things and their Environment : Living things
- Living Things and their Environment : The Environment
- Environmental Pollution
- Electricity and Magnetism : Electricity
- Forces and Machines
- Heat and its Measurements
- Solar System