Math – Class Three
- Chapter 1 – Students will be able to describe numbers including roman numbers, even and odd numbers.
- Chapter 3 – Students should be able to perform subtraction of 1, 2 and 3-digit numbers.
- Chapter 4 – Students should be able to perform multiplication of numbers.
- Chapter 5 – Students should be able to perform division of one number by another.
- Chapter 6 – Students should be able to express time in different formats.
- Chapter 8 – Students will be able to identify different 2D and 3D shapes.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Medium
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes